LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem: How can i replace vi about keithley 24xx in llb with those about keithley 2450?

hello friends

I have a problem as the title describe. I view the vi hierachy, and find some vi which are contained in llb, and can't be searched directly in file, and the corresponding llb are not shown in VI hierachy. My question is, how can this happen, because I practice and find llb file do not show deleted vi. My second question is, how to replace these vi? That confuse me because vi and vi hierachy don't show llb directly, but when open vi, I need to load vi from llb. Do I need to replace llb or there are some shortcut settings can help me replace vi(or llb)?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(873 Views)

Have you contacted Keithley?  If the problem is with their software for their hardware, I'd start there.  I notice that they do have a Driver for the 2450, but it doesn't appear to have any .llbs.

As with many new members to the Forum, you didn't provide us with much information about your situation.  What version of LabVIEW are you using?  What platform are you running it on?  How experienced a LabVIEW user are you?

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(823 Views)