LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing a VI Front Panel using a Label Printer - Printing in General issues

Hello fellow earthlings, I have been banging my head away trying to figure out a best way to automate printing a QR code out of a label maker.  I've been using the LabVIEW Report Toolkit stuff with only marginal success.  What I've been doing, I have been creating the QR Code image on a Front Panel and then printing the Front Panel.  This seems to work without issue on normal 8x11 printers.  However, I occasionally am able to print on the label maker... and then not anymore.  I want to assume it's the label maker, but I am able to print anything and everything to my hearts' desire except labview front panels.  

So I've considered potentially creating an HTML document and then printing that.  However, now I'm running into issues of placement and it still technically doesn't work.

Is there a more sustainable and far better way to do this?  One that's possibly not Report Generation Toolkit?  Sizing, scaling, and placement.  I can do the placement if I can just print exactly what I'm staring at within so many pixels and what not.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(792 Views)

We use Citizen label printers and this low level protocol.

Message 2 of 2
(743 Views)