LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-trigger scans?

I have attached the VI i'm using to try to collect data for an Impact hammer and its corresponding accelerometers. It collects fine, but I am missing the beginning part of the impuse. I tried setting the pre-trigger scans to numerous numbers but it never gives me any more. This may be due to the way I'm storing data, but this is an old program and the creater is no longer around and I'm not really sure what's going on. I attached the file below, any help would be MUCH appreciated. I'm using a 6110 PCI card also.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,250 Views)
Anyone? I'd really appreciate the help.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,230 Views)

Hi Tim,

I understand that the code was developed by someone else so it will be more difficult for you to troubleshoot it. I would like you to try running a couple of examples to see if you can acquire all of the necessary data. Since you are using an S series board, you now have the option of using DAQmx as long as you have LabVIEW 7.x or later. Here is a link with some of the Advantages of DAQmx:  Here is the link to a DAQmx Example that you might find helpful: NI-DAQmx: Acquire N Scans Using an Analog Reference Trigger.

If you still must use Traditional DAQ, please try this example: Acquire Analog Input Data Using a Hardware Analog Trigger.

I hope that you find this information helpful.

Regards,
Hal L.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,207 Views)