LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pragmatically dulicate Scales in Graph

Hi Everyone,

Is there any possibility to duplicate Y scale in waveform graph @ run time (progrmatically). Kindly let me know if anyone knows.

Thanks in advance!!!...

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,586 Views)

Am not sure whether you will be able to duplicate Y scale during run time but one more suggestion you can create many Y scales in the edit mode and make it visible whenever it is needed.

Y scale.PNG

Good luck 

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,581 Views)

Thanks for your response..

I saw the attached link. It says that there is 'Duplicate scale' method, using that we could duplicate Y scale for waveform graph in runtime. But could you please tell me which version of LabVIEW this method is available. Because i searched in LV 2010 and i was not able to find.

Kindly find the attachment which is taken from LV 2010 environment.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,557 Views)

I don't think it is implemented till now because I am using LV 2011 but I don't see any option for scale duplication.

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,555 Views)

@ilabview wrote:

Thanks for your response..

I saw the attached link. It says that there is 'Duplicate scale' method, using that we could duplicate Y scale for waveform graph in runtime. But could you please tell me which version of LabVIEW this method is available. Because i searched in LV 2010 and i was not able to find.

Kindly find the attachment which is taken from LV 2010 environment.

There is no such method, even in the currently shipping version of LabVIEW. The idea is a suggestion to add that method. The picture you see in the Idea Exchange is a mockup of what the suggested method should look like. You currently cannot programmatically duplicate scales. Sorry.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,551 Views)