LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible to run Accelerometer.vi and FPGA module vi simultaneously?

I am trying to get the values from the accelerometer vi to be input to the FPGA module vi. However it seems that Labview doesn't allow both vis to be run at the same time together.

I also tried implementing the Accelerometer within the FPGA itself but it prompts that the personality does not allow it to be run.

Can anyone provide any insights on this?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,682 Views)

Hi doe,

Can anyone provide any insights on this?

Sure - as soon as you provide information on this:

get the values from the accelerometer vi to be input to the FPGA module vi. However it seems that Labview doesn't allow both vis to be run at the same time together.

Which VIs are you talking about? (Which LabVIEW version? Which target?)

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,671 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,654 Views)

Hi doe,

when this ExpressVI doesn't fit to your needs you can always create your own (sub)VIs, even on the FPGA…

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,645 Views)

I tried implementing the Accelerometer within the FPGA but they said that the personality doesn't fit? Not too sure what does that mean.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,642 Views)

Hi doe,

I tried implementing the Accelerometer within the FPGA but they said that the personality doesn't fit? Not too sure what does that mean.

This means the ExpressVI isn't supported by the FPGA.

Is there anybody forcing you to stick with this ExpressVI? Can't you create your own VIs?

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,630 Views)

Oh sorry. I finally get what you mean. I will try to create my own VIs and see if it works. Thanks for the advice.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,627 Views)