LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Popping out another VI when my mouse scroll over the smart meter

Solved!
Go to solution

Have I jumped to conclusions and got excited about a new UI tool for me to use then?

If I have misunderstood sorry for muddying the waters Oslo; if that is the case I am not sure what you are after.

Message 11 of 14
(570 Views)

Hi, can you save the LabVIEW that you did for previous version as my school is currently using LabVIEW 2013?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(541 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Olso

Hi Oslo, can you post a screenshot of what error you are getting as I can't tell what function isn't compatible with 2013.

Try this, but I doubt it will work.

Following on from Paul's comments that I had got the wrong end of the stick as to what you want, the vi I have attached shows a possible way of getting a front panel of another VI to appear next to the mouse cursor when it hovers over a front panel item (button, indicator, anything). Is this what you are after because if not there is no point spamming your thread trying to get it to open on 2013.

Message 13 of 14
(533 Views)

Thank you, it is a very innovative idea although it's more than what I am asking for. I only would like my sub panel to pop out like your when the cursor enter and leave the buttons or controls. Thank you for your help, appreciate it

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(528 Views)