cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plugin PPL occur Error 1498

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I have a project contain a parent class will dynamically load packed libraries from a folder named A.

If I build PPL of child class to B folder, and then copy the PPL to A folder, when the project load PPL from A folder, it will occur error1498.

But if I build PPL to A folder directly, it works and no error. I can't figure out?

BTW, when I build PPL of child class, I checked the exclude dependent packed libraries and exclude dependent shared libraries from additional exclusions as below
image.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,410 Views)

ALL relative paths must be consistent at all times.  This includes your PPL that contains your child class to the PLL with your parent class.  So if you "exclude dependent packed libraries", you must maintain relative paths between the dependent PPL and wherever you build your new PPL to.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,378 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author LiaoPH

I solved this problem, and provide my solution for other information.

1. When build parent's PPL and child's PPL, checked the exclude dependent packed libraries and exclude dependent shared libraries from additional exclusions.
  2. When build child's PPL, the parent's PPL must not be the same as execute project.
  3. Restart computer.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,355 Views)

Modify NO.2

2. When build child's PPL, the parent's PPL must be the same as execute project.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,338 Views)