LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plotting boolean digital signals over postion (angle degrees) not over time

Hello all,

I would like to plot two boolean signals over position (angle degrees) and not over time. Any pointers on how to do this? The two digital signals are coming from a VI on my FPGA code (running cRIO - 9014), and the location in degrees is also generated by the same VI on my FPGA code. 

I tried to use "Boolean Array to Digital.vi" and a "Digital Waveform Graph", but it will only plot my 2 digital signals over time and I need to plot it over position. I took that vi from example "Digital Waveform DT Graph Demo". 

Another issue with plotting it against time is the sampling rate. I'm plotting cam and crank signals over engine position (crank angle degrees), how do I plot these signals in position intervals of 720 degrees. Could I tweak the sampling somehow that I would be able to see stills of these intervals? The position date is continously running from 0 to 720, when it reaches 720 it starts again in 0.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,368 Views)

You'd have to use an XY graph so you can define your own x-axis, in your case it would be degrees.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,366 Views)