LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plots on XY Graph

Solved!
Go to solution

I have an XY graph with several plots on it.  The plot has two Y axis.  Using a property node I can change the name on the plot for each curve/data-set (Act.Plot, Plot.Name)  Now I want to change some of the plots from the Y-axis on the right side to the left side Y-axis. 

I imagine this has been answered but I have not been able to incant a proper search phrase to find out how to set what property in what way to get a plot to switch from one Y scale to the other.

Any suggestions appreciated. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,835 Views)

Go to the properties of the graph and look at the plots tab.  On there is a spot where you can change which Y-axis is associated with a plot.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,820 Views)

@RavensFan wrote:

Go to the properties of the graph and look at the plots tab.  On there is a spot where you can change which Y-axis is associated with a plot.

I found that method; I should have mentioned it.  I am looking for the way to swap axis while the program is running.  I have seen it implemented.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,818 Views)

Property nodes execute top to bottom, so first select the active plot and then give it the desired y scale index. (make sure the selected plot and axis actually exist)

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,816 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author anonamouse

Here's what I had in mind. Modify as needed. (This is for a waveform graph, but the same applies to xy graphs)

Ytwo.png

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,809 Views)

That’s it!  Thanks a bunch.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,789 Views)