LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help me for the pressure mapping, Iam a beginner

I am disigning a 16 X 16 pressure mapping system now. it can show the pressure as the voltage signal on the intensity graph when I give the pressure. But when I stop giving the pressure, the intensity graph will recover because of the loop. Now I want to set a button that it can record the pressure on the graph and if I dont give pressure, the signal will still stay on the graph.it will be better that if I can set a button that can clear the graph. please help me,

Thanks

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,217 Views)

I don't see any toplevel VI or any intensity graph (just one of my old VIs from 2005).

Try to attach code that relates to the question instead. Why would you need to interpolate at all?

OK, my download folder already had a different old VI called "array.vi", so I was looking at the wrong code. Ne more creative when naming VIs! 😄

I am still not sure why you need to oversample it for much higher resolution than 16x16.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,211 Views)

It is sometimes not very clear what the question actually is. Are you familiar with question marks? Use them! 😄

What controls the pressure? Is that the "start reading" boolean or something else?

Your graph already retains the data if the case goes false again. DO you still have questions about that?

Are you just looking for a way to clear the graph? (Don't say "it will be better if ..." just say "how do I clear the graph on demand?" or similar).

All you probably need is another case where you write the initialized array back into the shift register. How does the data arrive? Are the elements filled in some defined order or randomly? Should anything happen after all points have been measured?

Why is the file writing not inside the true case? It seems pretty useless to format and write empty 2D arrays every millisecond if nothing is happening.  You only get a singe point with each iteration, so you are writing a lot of redundant data (Except for one value, all points are the same between iterations!) Wouldn't it be sufficient to write to the file only once the 2D array is complete? (or you could just stream the raw xyz points to the file and process later, writing 3 values instead of 256 with each iteration).

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,166 Views)

Thanks for the Reply. I am sorry that I didnt make my question clearly.

Here is what I am doing, when my finger press the map, it will show on the intensity graph like this. What I want to do is that when I don't press it with my finger, the data will still stay on the intensity graph and I want to set a button that it can clear the old data and then I can run this Programm again.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,147 Views)