LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Upload These DAQ X series Help file VIs

Dear Sir:

I am working with a PCIe X series DAQ and I was reading an article that I have linked below.    

The NI article asserts that the following VI should be found in the "Find  Examples" Labview program (*.pdf page 7 of 8 pages).   However, I can't find them and I did a quick search on NI's website and I did not find them. 

These are the VIs that are listed in the article that I have linked below:

Acq&Graph Voltage Int Clk-Retriggerable.vi
Gen Dig Pulse Train-Buff-Implicit-Cont.vi
Gen Dig Pulse Train-Buff-Sample Clock-Cont.vi
Meas Pulse-Buffered-SampleClocked-Cont.vi
Generate PWM Signal.vi
Cont Write Dig Port-Int Clk.vi

If these VI are too numerous to upload, then can you please upload 3 of them in particular that I am interested in.    These are the 3 VIs:

Gen Dig Pulse Train-Buff-Implicit-Cont.vi
Gen Dig Pulse Train-Buff-Sample Clock-Cont.vi

Cont Write Dig Port-Int Clk.vi

Thank you for your courtesy.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(871 Views)

That note predates the improvements made to the LabVIEW Shipping examples.   Those older examples are generally considered ....well, poor examples.   You should be able to search the New examples by hardware type.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(824 Views)

For academic reasons, I believe these VIs should be downloadable.   If the programs are set forth in a NI publication, then they should be downloadable.   Furthermore, I did not find anything useful in the latest example finder selection.   

What would be helpful, would be to list the new and improved programs alongside the old programs.   

Hopefully, an NI engineer will link me to both sets of programs.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(812 Views)