LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pinout Diagram for LabVIEW 2011 Version

Hello,

I just start in LabView and could not find the Pindout diagram of LabView 2011.

Could you please show me how to find the pinout diagram?.

Thanks,

Jonathan Tran

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,925 Views)

What do you mean by "pinout diagram" for LabVIEW?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,918 Views)

LabVIEW is software, there is no "pin out".

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,910 Views)

For custom designed circuit, how are you measure this circuit in voltage by using LabView?.

Many Thanks,

Jonathan

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,904 Views)

You made the custom circuit.  You tell US how you measure it.

There aren't any pinouts for LabVIEW.  It's software.  Pinouts exist for hardware.

If you're wanting to measure your circuit, you should let us know what measurements you need, what range is important, and how precise your measurement should be.  Then, you'll want to look at a data acquisition device and use that to read values into LabVIEW.  It can't magically connect to your circuit.  You need hardware to do so.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,898 Views)

@jotran00 wrote:

For custom designed circuit, how are you measure this circuit in voltage by using LabView?.

Many Thanks,

Jonathan

You use an instrument that is designed to measure voltages and interface with LabVIEW software.

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,890 Views)

I think we need to explain with more words:

LabVIEW is a programming language. It is often used to control data acquisition hardware and stand alone test equipment. This is what LabVIEW was invented to do. However, that data acquisition hardware or stand alone test equipment is a necessary component of any measurement system.

We cannot help you until you tell us what hardware you are using the LabVIEW programming language to control.

If you don't have any hardware, we can also recommend some if you tell us more about what you expect to measure. 

I hope that this helps,

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,828 Views)