LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Piloter Agilent 33120 A depuis Labview

Hello,

I have to pilot a multimeter Agilent 33120 A with Labview and my problem is that I downloaded drivers here :http://sine.ni.com/apps/utf8/niid_web_display.download_page?p_id_guid=E3B19B3E9066659CE034080020E748...

I tried to test one of the example given with drivers but it doesn't work, does anybody has an idea of the problem?

Do you think it could be about the interface because i'm using a RS 232 wire and I didn't see this type of interface in the suggested interfaces on the website i gave by the link.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 21
(3,194 Views)
RS-232 is clearly listed as a supported interface.

Simply saying 'it doesn't work' is a poor description of your problem. Include the error code and message that you get. Include details on the troubleshooting that you have done. The various things to check with a serial connection have been detailed countless times.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 21
(3,189 Views)

OKay sorry for this poor description of my problem , when i say ''it doesn't work'' i mean some VI are missing like Initialize.vi .

When I try to run an exemple particularly one that interested me '' Generate Frequency Sweep.vi '' (as i want to pilot the frequency of the multimeter with Labview) the VIs are not found.

I give you a printscreen.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 21
(3,180 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 21
(3,177 Views)
Where did you install it? Did you use Find>Instrument Drivers? That does a correct install. Is there some reason you did not want to use the project style driver? That is the latest.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 21
(3,172 Views)

But i'm using this project style driver. I find a solution, but now my problem is that nothing happens when i run the program.

I give a printscreen of the VIs found.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 21
(3,164 Views)

Attachement

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 21
(3,163 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 21
(3,157 Views)
No attachment and the link you provided is not for the project style driver.

Something should happen. Either you get an error or the VI controls the instrument and you get a reading.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 21
(3,156 Views)
The image you just attached doors not have anything for the VISA Resource. Click on the pull-down arrow and select your com port.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 21
(3,152 Views)