LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phase coherent for NI 5646R

Hello everyone, 

I would like to know how to synchronize the phase of the signal by using NI 5646R. 

I tried to follow the guide of NI (using the trigger, sharing LO) but it didn't work with my equipment.

I hope you could give me any idea for this situation or your code. Thus, I could understand more about my problem.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,893 Views)

@yentinh90 wrote:

I tried to follow the guide of NI (using the trigger, sharing LO) but it didn't work with my equipment.

Show us -- attach (all of) your LabVIEW code (as VIs, not as pictures).  What do you mean by "my equipment"?  What are you connecting to the NI 5646R, and how are you connecting it?

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,874 Views)

Thank you so much for your reply.

I would like to send you my VIs.

I use the VSTs 5646R to run my VIs. I connect the RF OUT of my VST to an oscilloscope to check the result. 

For the LO shared method, I connect the LO OUT of my master to the LO IN of my slave. It always has the phase difference between 2 sine waves. I hope to cancel that difference. 

For the trigger method, I don't know exactly how to define the triggers. It will be great if you can show me how to do that.

P/S: Sorry for this inconvenient and for my stupid questions. I'm studying LabVIEW by myself and I'm just an amateur.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,871 Views)