LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peak detection

I'd like to find peak wavelength from my spectrometer output scan.

Does anybody have a peak detection VI compatible with LabVIEW 2018?

thank you

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(1,415 Views)

What package of LabVIEW do you have?

There is a Peak Detector VI built into LabVIEW.  But it requires you to have the Full Development System or higher.

Message 2 of 6
(1,376 Views)

A quick search (quick drop, on the diagram hit Strg-Space) often helps to find possible vis 😉

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

Message 3 of 6
(1,360 Views)

2018 FD

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(1,315 Views)
@RavensFan wrote:

What package of LabVIEW do you have?

There is a Peak Detector VI built into LabVIEW.  But it requires you to have the Full Development System or higher.

@chrlum47 wrote:

2018 FD

In that case, you should be able to use the Peak Detector VI that @RavensFan mentioned.

In the Palettes, look under Signal Processing>>Signal Operation VIs>>Peak Detector.

Or,

@Henrik_Volkers wrote:

A quick search (quick drop, on the diagram hit Strg-Space) often helps to find possible vis 😉

Because of my region/language, I would say Ctrl-Space, but it means the same thing. Press it, type "Peak Detector" (or even just "peak"), and press "Enter" to be able to place it.

(You actually don't even have to press "Enter", but if you haven't used Quick Drop before, I think it's easier to start with a traditional keyboard workflow.)

Does that give you what you need?

-joeorbob

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(1,298 Views)

yes to all those who help me would peak detection using the VI you recommended was just what I needed thank you

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(1,223 Views)