From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peak Detector for ECG

@hateF thanks for the thing but i can't run it because i dont have the file i thinks . 

@jhon i'm not sure "Then use the Index of the Maximum amplitude to find the corresponding Locations array element." i understand the part  

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 40
(1,812 Views)

just delete file part and attach your signal 

also it is  file to test

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 40
(1,802 Views)

@HateF something like this but i need the peaks so i can it likewise this dont pick the highest of the peaks right ? it just read the signal which has the signal itslef 

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 40
(1,783 Views)

Here is how to modify your VI to find the highest peak and its location.  I have not tested this because I do not have all of your subVIs or any data.

Lynn

Find Max Peak.png

Message 24 of 40
(1,734 Views)

sorry for the late reply i will do it and thanks for the help john 🙂 i will try it and see how it goes 

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 40
(1,714 Views)

may i know what the thing  that connected to the location of max amplitude ? i could not find it in the array list 

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 40
(1,695 Views)
Index Array.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 40
(1,683 Views)

sorry for the late reply but the array will not help on changing the peak detector right ? i just want the peak detector change from the picture i gave below do you have idea doing it ? from peaks.PNG to peaksss.PNG without using the threshhold 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 40
(1,655 Views)

The arrays (Amplitudes and Locations) at the output of the Peak Detector in the VI I posted have exactly the information needed to plot the highlighted poitns in peaksss.png. 

Beyond that I am not sure what you are wanting.

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 29 of 40
(1,626 Views)

location of max aplitude and max amplitute is created by indicator or using other tools to do it becasue i tried using number control tools it could not let me connect in

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 40
(1,612 Views)