LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peak Detector for ECG

@hateF thanks for the thing but i can't run it because i dont have the file i thinks . 

@jhon i'm not sure "Then use the Index of the Maximum amplitude to find the corresponding Locations array element." i understand the part  

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 40
(1,775 Views)

just delete file part and attach your signal 

also it is  file to test

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 40
(1,765 Views)

@HateF something like this but i need the peaks so i can it likewise this dont pick the highest of the peaks right ? it just read the signal which has the signal itslef 

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 40
(1,746 Views)

Here is how to modify your VI to find the highest peak and its location.  I have not tested this because I do not have all of your subVIs or any data.

Lynn

Find Max Peak.png

Message 24 of 40
(1,697 Views)

sorry for the late reply i will do it and thanks for the help john 🙂 i will try it and see how it goes 

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 40
(1,677 Views)

may i know what the thing  that connected to the location of max amplitude ? i could not find it in the array list 

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 40
(1,658 Views)
Index Array.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 40
(1,646 Views)

sorry for the late reply but the array will not help on changing the peak detector right ? i just want the peak detector change from the picture i gave below do you have idea doing it ? from peaks.PNG to peaksss.PNG without using the threshhold 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 40
(1,618 Views)

The arrays (Amplitudes and Locations) at the output of the Peak Detector in the VI I posted have exactly the information needed to plot the highlighted poitns in peaksss.png. 

Beyond that I am not sure what you are wanting.

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 29 of 40
(1,589 Views)

location of max aplitude and max amplitute is created by indicator or using other tools to do it becasue i tried using number control tools it could not let me connect in

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 40
(1,575 Views)