LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peak Detection

Hi

I want to develop a vi that will detect the peak of a signal from a DAQ. I am new to LabVIEW and have never done this before. I don't really understand data type problems I keep getting. I had a look at the online tutorial but I don't really understand the circuit set up because the diagram is not set to view as icon. Could someone please help me by showing a simple circuit that would do peak detection of acquired data.

Chris

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,587 Views)
Not sure if it's what you are looking for, but in the functions pallete there is something like a "search for peak.vi"(not sure if this is the right name). Unfortunately, I can't access LabVIEW right now, but on the functions pallete click search and type in "peak" and you should be able to find it.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,585 Views)
Go to help in the toolbar. Then find "Find Examples" search for peak. It is at least one good example regarding peaks shipped with Labview 

Besides which, my opinion is that Express VIs Carthage must be destroyed deleted
(Sorry no Labview "brag list" so far)
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,559 Views)

Thanks guys we have a sort of circuit working now, well it detects peaks!! I wont be back in my lab till monday but will give it a try then. Thanks again

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,548 Views)

What DAQ are you using?

mind sharing the codes?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,358 Views)