LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pci das 4020 digital trigger problems

Hi everybody!

I m actually developping a application on labveiw which control data acquisition from a pci das 4020 board. To develop the program I'm using universal library.

I have two problems: the first one is that my digital trigger don't work alone (please refer to the diagram.jpeg): i must place a logical door "and" before my set trig type field. If I don't, the application don't trig, I don't understand why (I found the example with the door on the net, so I tried it on my program).

My second problem, and the most important, is that when my application triggs, (trigger digital level up), data are corrupted (please refer to result and result2  which illustrate this acquistion program), and that happend with all examples of the universal library or VIs that I build)...

Does anybody know where my problem is from? Or have anybody encountred the same problem and can explain me how to fix it?

Thanks in advance for replying. 

result.JPGdiagram.JPGresult2.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,435 Views)

Hi,

Have you test an exemple with succes? Are you sure your card work perfectly? Have you got the last version of the universal library?

Have you contact Measurement Computing about your problem? 

Regards,

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,421 Views)

Hi Ajangot and thank you for responding....

I think that the problem is from mi vi, because I ve got 3 acquisition card and for all I have the same probleme...I have the last version of U.L.

I have the all problem with all program example and that I maid which I tested: alwayse I ve got the artefact(surounded in red), I ve contact Measurement computing but solutions that they proposed me till now don't work, so I ve decided to try my chance here...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,407 Views)