From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pause Button in a QMH

Hi everyone, thanks for your time, the situation is that I am programming a QMH, and I wanna implement a 'Pause Button' to hold stopped the execution of my program until I press again the same button, specifically this button would hold stopped the iterations of 2 For Loops, those are in the 'Consumer Part', the issue is when I get to the part of 'Run', the program starts to highlight some cells of a Table indicator and a Listbox, all that I do it by the 2 For Loops, in the moment I press the pause button doesn´t nothing.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(573 Views)

@Brot_Sweet wrote:

Hi everyone, thanks for your time, the situation is that I am programming a QMH, and I wanna implement a 'Pause Button' to hold stopped the execution of my program until I press again the same button, specifically this button would hold stopped the iterations of 2 For Loops, those are in the 'Consumer Part', the issue is when I get to the part of 'Run', the program starts to highlight some cells of a Table indicator and a Listbox, all that I do it by the 2 For Loops, in the moment I press the pause button doesn´t nothing.

I guess you'd better fix it then.  Sorry, that was an admittedly snarky way of saying, "Please upload your VI (or the zipped project, if it's a project) so we can see what you're doing and help you fix it."

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(529 Views)