LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passing parameters to DLL: ok in Excel/VB, not in Labview?

Well I do not see the problem really: my 'initialize array' is sent directly to the 3d input of the DLL (array data pointer). The initialize array is set with a U16 for the element and a control for the length. This same length (same control used to set the length of the init array) is sent to the 4th input of the DLL. All inputs to the DLL on the left side, the sole output on the right side.
I have attached the final code so that you see what I am trying to explain,
Thank you,
Christophe
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(468 Views)

@Chris_From_Brussels wrote:
Well I do not see the problem really: my 'initialize array' is sent directly to the 3d input of the DLL (array data pointer). The initialize array is set with a U16 for the element and a control for the length. This same length (same control used to set the length of the init array) is sent to the 4th input of the DLL. All inputs to the DLL on the left side, the sole output on the right side.
I have attached the final code so that you see what I am trying to explain,
Thank you,
Christophe

I'm not saying you do something wrong here. In fact as far as from the picture can be told this is exactly right. What I say is that using an array constant of U16 elements should work too contrary to your earlier claim, if you make sure that the array constant is not emtpy but in fact contains at least the necessary number of elements.

Rolf Kalbermatter

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(458 Views)