LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passing data between multiple Events

Hello!

I try to learn and use Event structures in Labview. I want that Event react to a "SIM" button - to build array using "Signal Generation by Duration" block. It also checks which "RING" parameter for signal is switched (i.e. Signal or FFT, or Phase) and plots to Graph Signal or it's Spectral components (FFT, Phase). I want that while running VI Event react to "SIM" button and generate signal, and this Array should be kept in memory while running VI, and if "SIM" is already pressed, then reacting to "RING" button changes - VI should take values from Array and generate Signal, FFT or Phase. So shortly: Need to Launch VI one time, generate signal, and IF signal is generated - to be able plot different spectral components clearing current graphic.

Current problem is - that from begining it works: plots graphic according to switched "RING" parameter, but when I change "RING" parameter while running VI - it clears Array indicator field and plots empty graph. 😞

Message Edited by ACiDuser on 06-19-2008 04:37 AM
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,209 Views)
Hi ACiDuser,
make sure that you wire all relevant data from one side to the other (inside the event structure in all event cases), especially the data from the shift register.
Mike
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,203 Views)
Solved this problem and I will gladly post my working example:
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,195 Views)