LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Palm E2 MemoryMgr.c,Line:3751 Data Log VI

I get  Fatal Alert -  MemeoryMgr.c, Line:3751, Free Handle when code that opens a Datalog file executes on Palm Tungston E2.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,323 Views)
Hello,

Can you post a simple, hardware-independent version of your code which reproduces the problem?  This sounds like a bug, and if it is, I would like to reproduce it so I can forward the problem and code to R&D to be addressed for a future version of LabVIEW.

Thank you,

JLS
Best,
JLS
Sixclear
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,317 Views)
I  too get  Fatal Alert -  MemeoryMgr.c, Line:3751, Free Handle when code that opens a Datalog file executes on Palm Tungston E2.
after several test, i finish by understand. I use the vi PDA memory usage.vi and i look the palm memory increased always.
then i use PDA memory compact.vi  for  free the memory but after test the vi don't operate.
I use this vi on  an other palm (T5 and T3)and it is good.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,251 Views)
Interesting, so the problem seems to be tied to that PDA, and now it seems like you cannot execute that VI at all - can you be more specific about what you mean by "but after test the vi don't operate"?  Is the VI broken or does it simply crash when executing?  I didn't find any documentation specifically linking the Tungston E2 model to problems.  But if you could post some code that you used to reproduce it, and perhaps a screenshot of relevant error messages, warnings, or anything else which might help, I'll gladly look into this more!

Best Regards,

JLS
Best,
JLS
Sixclear
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,245 Views)