From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PXIe-5654 PULSE IN port

Hi,

I'm trying to use PXI-5441 AWG and PXIe-5654 to generate pulsed signals via labview. Now the AWG can generate square signals, when it is connected to the PULSE IN port of the 5654, there is no pulse signal appeared in scope. For the program of PXIe-5654, I just enable PULSE MODULATION, as shown in the pictures I have attached.

Could someone please tell me the possible reason or the program? Thank you!

Best regards,

Henson

1.jpg2.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,058 Views)

Hi there,

"Now the AWG can generate square signals when it is connected to the PULSE IN port of the 5654, there is no pulse signal appeared in scope."

Where is the issue exactly?

Generation or detection by the third-party scope?

Message 2 of 4
(981 Views)

Hi there,

thank you for your reply. Yes, I detected it through by a third-party scope. And now I think it can generate pulse signals, but it's so irregular. when I zoom in it, that’s fine and there’s no problem, but when I zoom out it, I can see the vibration, sometimes it’s positive and sometimes it’s negative, as shown in a file I've attached. do younhave any idea about the reason of it? many thanks.

Best regards,

Henson

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(976 Views)

Dear Henson,

I saw the PDF file. When saying it is irregular, which picture are you talking about?

It looks fine to me, the noise is expected.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(943 Views)