LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PT100 Agilent 34970 A

Hello there,

I am reading temperature using two PT100 ( 2 wire RTD) trhouth Agilent 34970A Data Logger and LabVIEW 8.6. Using the Agilent's own  software the measures are fine, however using LabVIEW 8.6 the measures from two different temperatures (boiling water and air) are the same. Hence, LabVIEW is not even "noticing" the voltage difference due to different temperatueres.I have configured inside agilent's temperature vi, (Transducer type RTD, RTD type 91) but the results are always the same. I really don't know what to do, please someone help me.

Thanks a lot,

Comissando 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,483 Views)

We need the subVIs or a link to the Agilent driver.

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,481 Views)

@Comissando wrote:
I have configured inside agilent's temperature vi, (Transducer type RTD, RTD type 91) but the results are always the same. I really don't know what to do, please someone help me.

But you are now using LabVIEW and you didn't configured it in LabVIEW (transducer type and RTD type inputs of the EZ Temperature VI).
You should also initialize the shift register and add the new values at the end, not at the beginning in the build array function (this is very inefficient). Also note that if you run your vi for some time the array will keep on growing and will eventually cause memory issues.

Ben64

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,475 Views)

I have the Agilent's folder which I pasted inside the instr.lib, I can attach to an email for you. Thanks a lot for the help.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,439 Views)

Thanks for the tip about my data structure. But anyways, how do I configure the PT100 inside LabVIEW? I mean despite inside the EZ temperature VI.

Thanks a lot

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,437 Views)