LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PF3000 or PF4000 (atlas copco) Open Protocol

Hi all!!

Please help me!! the PF4000 or PF3000 have Open Protocol ethernet, I try connect LabVIEW Between PF3000 or PF4000, but I Can´t.

I have the Data that I need send MID 0001 to get communication with device, but the Device not respont, I write like this "MID 0001" , the manual said " The Integrator Send MID 0001 Communication start and the Controller answer MID 0002 Communication start acknowledge" but the controller not respons.

I need add something? to message or What I need doing?

I attached the file where description the OPEN PROTOCOL.

Please help me!!! Smiley Surprised  I will crasy.

If you have some examples, please send me one

Thanks for all

Best regards

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(12,483 Views)

Hello qz6y7q,

Thanks for using the National Instruments Discussion Forums, can you share with us your VI to see how are you trying to communicate?

Have you tried to do a ping to the protocol server?

Best regards.

David P.
National Instruments
Applications Engineer
www.ni.com/soporte
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(12,428 Views)

Hello!

I happen to have an implemented VIs for Open Protocol for Desoutter CVIR2 - but as far as I know, OP is completely universal in terms of device, so you won't probably need any modifications.

Please PM me for the code.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(12,199 Views)

sir can u send me the sample vi .how to read and send commands to the controller

EMAILID :hvijaycbe@gmail.com

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(11,332 Views)

sir can u send me the sample vi.how to read and write commands to the controller

emailid:hvijaycbe@gmail.com

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(11,330 Views)

Hi,

Could you just ping me the code for extracting the data from the power focus controller using this open protocol ?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(10,570 Views)

Hi,

Could I just have your code for extracting information through this open protocol ?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(10,567 Views)

Sorry I realize this is an old thread but do you still have this code that you could share?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(7,903 Views)

Hi please can i get the labview codefor open protocol aswell. Id really appreciate it

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(7,460 Views)

Sorry I was never able to get this code. We ended up using ToolNet8 a database software from Atlas and pulling the data out of a SQL database. If you come across this code let me know. 

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(7,454 Views)