From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF Exaprom, problem with multitext in one header

Problem is,that according to my simply thiking when I connect two elements Append Text HF one by one serialy with some text in header, and in their properties I set alligment both of them at left- MIDDLE in my opinion it suppose to overwrite one text on secand. When I set one text at left-MIDDLE and secont text in center-MIDDLE is should firstly create one text at left side, another at the middle. I doesn't.... When you try to combine with alligment of text,you easly notice,that when it's creating first text at the left side,it devide page on 3 and locate it at 1 collumn, and then when you pass this PDF Report to second Append Text HF this subVI divide not the same lenght of the side, but those 2-3 columnt whose left!!!! In effect text wich suppose to be at center of document is the center of 2-3 parts of document. 

Do I doing something wrong or is it program bug? 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(4,038 Views)

Coul you save in LabVIEW 2009 (File >> Save for previous version)?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(4,033 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,983 Views)

For me, the PDF file generated is what I expect.

You added three elements in the header (and the footer), and you  obtain a table of one line and three columns of the same width.  The first element is in the column one, the second element is in the column two, and the third element is in the column three. This table is written at an absolute position in each page (on the top or the bottom).

I missed something?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,964 Views)

Now I see,

I just haven't know about this specyfication of that subvi.

I managed to deal with that, but unfortanatly I have another problem.

In help context of create table.vi you can read that in cell can be eiter text or pictures. I want to add 2D array of pictures and it show mistake. Do I ones again don't understand description or I have to do it in other way? I just wanted to create table ona the page,which will contain pictures, let's say 2x2 size table, picture in each cell. Is it possible to using this program? 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,958 Views)

Firstly, the images you want to add in a table have to be saved on your hard drive.

Secondly, you need, for each image, to provide a name, the path and the size (Scale in %).

Thirdly, the data of a table is a 2D array of string.

Adding Image.jpg

When the table is created, the program look if “Image to Add [ ]” is empty. If not, the program tries to match the string in a cell (of the table) with the name you provide in “Image to Add [ ]”.  If it found an exact match, the program appends the image (with the specified path and size) instead of the string. 

In this example, if “Arrow” is written, the program will insert the image with the specified path (and size) in the cell of the table.  If you write “Arrow ” with an empty space at the end, the program will write the string “Arrow ” without inserting an image.

You could add an image or a string, not both in the same cell.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,944 Views)