LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDA memory failure results in a normal reset

I have a App that is using the Bluetooth virtual port on my PDA.  It works great except this one time when i was getting a serial init error code 55.  When i looked deeper i saw that my Bluetooth was turning on.  When i clicked on it to try and turn Bluetooth on manually instead of by my App.  A message came up saying "HP memory error not enough memory to turn Bluetooth on normal reset to clear up memory" that is not exactly what it said because reseted (by reseting it it works great again) the HP before i could write down exactly what it said and now i cant get it to recreate that error.  I was wondering has anyone received this error before and if so what did thy do/ what did it mean/ and how can i fix it.  If i ever get this error again ill remember to write it down before reseting it again.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(10,076 Views)

Hi Mark,

Do you know what application are you running when this error appears? How often does it occur?

Juan Galindo
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(9,983 Views)
It is my own app that i wrote that is opening the serial port and reading the data i beleive this to be more of a HP problem or maybe my Labview is taking up to much memory i dont know i was wondering if neone else had this problem before.  When does this happen maybe once a week like i said before it happened once and i cant get it to recreate that same error so its not very often.  I just want to know what is going on  if it ever happens again
Thanks for anyone that helps

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(9,922 Views)