LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCB accelerometer

I use the PCB 356A63 accelerometer with the Ni9231 Module, but i get always the this Daq mistake code 200284 and i increased the sample rate and decreased the the read timming rate but the mistake i still coming , can anyone help please.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(5,477 Views)

There is no such Error Code.  Might you mean -200284, an error code that suggests your LabVIEW code (which, unfortunately, I cannot "see" or try to execute as you failed to attach it) is "broken".

Attach your VI (not a picture of it, but the VI, itself).  Attach enough "context" that we can understand where and how it is used (if it is part of a small LabVIEW Project, compress the folder holding the Project and attach the resulting .zip file).

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(5,445 Views)

i use the ni 9231 modul with an external powersupply for my accelerometer, when i try to measure it on NI-Max Daq and choose external power supply it gives ein error "200077".

The second thing i have signal noise on the modul, if i use the ni max daq and measure the acceleration i have a signal noise, even when i disconnect the accelerometer i still have a signal noise.

Does anyone have an idea please.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(5,451 Views)

A schematic of your connection and the type of external amplifier would be helpful

Why the setting in the DAQ Task is set to internal?

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(5,374 Views)

Hi mo,

you already got a comment on your noise problem in the German LabVIEW forum...

What happens when you short the unused/floating input channel?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(5,364 Views)