LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC-LPM-16/PnP

Hi,

I'm a new user of LabView and I'm tring to use the acuisition stuff of my actual company for the first time. In our office, we use LabView 5.1 and a PC-LPM-16/PnP acquisition board on a PC with Windows 98.
In my previous work I was used to configure the system throught NI-DAQ configuration utility. But now I don't find it installed in my PC!!!

However, my pourpose is to acquire 8 analog signals (0-5 V) and 4 temperatures. How should I configure the PC?

Thanks a lot for any answere.

Bye,

Daniele.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,452 Views)
According to this, the latest version of NI-DAQ that supports your old board is 6.9.3. That can be downloaded from here.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,443 Views)
OK, i downloaded it. Do you know if I will get the NI-DAQ configuration utility by installing NI-DAQ 6.9.3. ? My bigger problem is that I don't find the "NI-DAQ configuration utility" application in the "Start" menu of Windows 98. I'm familiar with that application!
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,434 Views)
You get a program called Measurement & Automation Explorer (MAX). That is the utility program for configuring and testing NI DAQ boards and has been for quite a few years.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,430 Views)