From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAR 273 - Schematics?

Good morning,

I'm trying to connect a PAR 273 potentiostat to LabView using a GPIB-USB cable from NI, however I have always this error on the potentiostat I/0 Err 2 and I/0 Err 4.

I have also some problem with the PAR273 alimentation and inside card I think.

Since i have no manual, I wonder if some of you have a detailled schematics of what is inside the PAR 273 (especially a detailled schematics of the alimentation). I know that theses schematics are in the manual...

Thanks a lot for your help

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,931 Views)

Greetings Kevin,

Since the PAR 273 is not a National Instruments product, it is not likely that you will find the manual here. The website from Princeton Applied Research is probably a better place to start.

However, the GPIB-USB is a National Instruments product and we want to make you successful with this device. Browsing through our website, I found This Article in our LabVIEW Community. It's an example code that was posted by someone who successfully used this code to control a PAR273A through GPIB-USB.

Please take a look and keep us upto date about your progress.

Kind Regards,

Wouter

Applications Engineering

National Instruments Belgium

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,902 Views)