From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordering a DAQ Board--Help Please!

I was wondering what information needs to be known when ordering a DAQ board.  I have 3 sensors that will be feeding information into the board, a pressure sensor, a centrifugal pump, and a pump control module.  I have the gain and excitation voltage of the pressure sensor.  Do I need anything more for that?  Also, when you order a board how do you modify it to work with your sensor, or do you order it to specifically work with your sensors?  Finally, is there an advantage to having a tower DAQ vs. a USB?  Is one more easily updated?  As you can tell I'm very new to this, so any information/pointers would be much appreciated.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,159 Views)

I suggest you to contact your local NI office. They will be pleased in providing information to you and they can help you in selecting the proper device(s).

Please remind that not oonly the given transducers will determine the device(s) but also the environment you want to use them in.....

hope this helps,

Norbert

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,157 Views)