LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only current value in waveform chat, and sync sampling

Hi there I have a following VI mearsuring temperature, it uses 2 moduls 9211 on slot 1 and 9201 on slot 3 in a cdaq 9174. it has several problems

1. The saved excel files shows different start time. How could I sync the start time?

2. In the waveform chart temperature 90614, the plot is a single value, not a continuous plot of measured values. And the saved data in Excel of this chart is strange. the timestamp is e.g. 15:20:56.xxxx - 15:22:24:xxx, then again begins from 15:20:56.xxxx with different values. These repeats itself for several times. This causes the excel file very large. 

3. The sample clock source 2 needs set to cdaq1/100kTimebase, set to cdaq1/80MHz timebase doesn`t work,why?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,967 Views)

Since these are all on the same cDAQ chassis, you can make a single task for all of your channels.  This will greatly simplify your program and likely fix most of your issues.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,945 Views)

Thanks for the reply.  I am quite new to Labview.  The task above is from the help/example.  

Could you point to some samples with 2 moduls in one chasis so I can look at it?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,920 Views)