LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online voltage measurement with DAQNavi assistant

Hello,

I have created a .vi file to plot the I-V curve for a resistor. I'm using a DAQNavi assistant and the conversion rate is acquired from the front panel as an input. I also get the seconds to run the program as input and multiply it to conversion rate and give it to number of samples of DAQNavi to ensure the program ends after running for specific amount of time. The output is then given to a Waveform Graph to plot the curve. My problem is that I can only see the I-V curve after the program stops running. I want to be able to see the curve as it gets every data, like monitor the curve. I have searched a lot on the internet and I understand that I need a loop for that but I have not been able to understand how to build the loop so that it does exactly what I want.

I appreciate your help in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(752 Views)

A picture is worth a thousand words, for LV folks, a bunch of VIs are worth a thousand pictures.

Please share any VIs that you developed. If you're new to LabVIEW and want to learn the basics, please use the training resources in LabVIEW board as shown below,

santo_13_0-1637859783597.png

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(721 Views)