LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One plane balancing

Hi, 
I am interest to know about one plane balancing. I have the NI 9229, LabVIEW 2010 and the Sound and vibration toolkit.
I am planning to do one plane balancing (rotor disk). Actualy my machine has an accelerometer and a inductive sensor for rotation.
 I tried to develop a VI and i used the Two-Plane Balancing Using LabVIEW PDA but it doesn´t work because it use influence coefficients 
Any help as to how to tackle this or ideas on where to start would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks to all in advance for your assistance.  

Hi,

I am interest to know about one plane balancing. I have the NI 9229, LabVIEW 2010 and the Sound and vibration toolkit.

I am planning to do one plane balancing (rotor disk). Actualy my machine has an accelerometer and a inductive sensor for rotation.

I tried to develop a VI and i used the Two-Plane Balancing Using LabVIEW PDA but it doesn´t work because it use influence coefficients.

Any help as to how to tackle this or ideas on where to start would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks to all in advance for your assistance.  

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,713 Views)

Hi,

I am also interested in single plane balancing. Pl. guide.

Regards,

Sam

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,502 Views)

Have you started coding or planning your code (design)?

If so, what do you have so far?  What kind of help do you need?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,494 Views)

I mean I need help in getting magnitude and phase information from acclerometer and tachometer.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,326 Views)