LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On how many computer can i install labview student edition?

I intend to purchase labview student edition in a near future, and i was wondering on how many computer may i install it. All for personnal use. I currently have 2 desktop, and one laptop. But I will soon get a surface 2 pro and my laptop start to be old so I will also replace it soon, and I was wondering if I could get the student version work on all those.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,695 Views)

If you are a student, you can get a renewable 6 month license for free here. no need to purchase anything.

As for the number of computers you can install it, you need to read the Software Agreement. Look for section G(1). The software can be installed on up to three computers but can be used only on a single computer at any given time. If you get a new computer, just deactivate on the computer to be retired and activate on the new computer.

Message 2 of 4
(4,689 Views)

Anything similar for multi sim?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,650 Views)

I bought the 2012 Student Edition from http://www.studica.com last year and it came with both Mac and PC downloads as well as a license key valid for 3 registrations (3 computers).

Note:  Per the agreement/licensing, you can only install them on personal computers -- not public ones such as in a computer lab.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If someone helped you out, please select their post as the solution and/or give them Kudos!
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,595 Views)