LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On Job Training - CLD preparation - Freelance

Solved!
Go to solution

As a NI CLAD certified developer, Now I am prpeparing fo the CLD Certification exam and currently I am not working with any LabVIEW projects than working on the I & C DCS automation projects.

Can anyone please guide me how I can get realtime on job training based LabVIEW projects and ready to freelance as a certified  associate developer in order to gain and learn the LabVIEW.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(1,065 Views)

Truth be told, I'm not sure you would get many bites fishing with a CLAD.  I would concentrate on getting my CLD first.  LabVIEW Community Edition will keep your skills sharp and help you prepare for the test.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(1,034 Views)

@Janaki23 wrote:

Can anyone please guide me how I can get realtime on job training based LabVIEW projects and ready to freelance as a certified  associate developer in order to gain and learn the LabVIEW.

"Ready to freelance"  so "I can get realtime on job training" isn't a sell either.

You'd have to bring that a bit differently, so it doesn't sound like something you should pay for (training).

There's a big gap between CLAD and CLD. I know CLADs that did not (ever) opened LabVIEW, but passed anyway. It would depend a lot on your LabVIEW skills and other credentials how useful you'd be as a employee\freelancer (trainee, intern?).

A rough location might be useful to know. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(1,025 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Janaki23

Of course, there are always a few Forum threads that you can use as practice to sharpen your skills by posting example attempts at solving a wide variety of real problems. 

It gets easier after the first few thousand posts and a hundred or so marked solutions.:D

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 4 of 5
(996 Views)

Thanks!!  

Message 5 of 5
(994 Views)