From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Omega ULx for OM-USB-TC

I'm using Labview 2013, 32 bit, windows 7 professional, 64 bit PC. 

The Omega device is an OM-USB-TC, that I hope to connect four thermocouples and use the digital I/O. 

The problem is an error each time I drag a ULx vi from the functions pallate to the block diagram. An error pops up, called a Load Warning Summary. 

"dependancy loaded from new path (1 warning affects 39 callers)" and it says some other stuff. Picture 1 below. 

It seems the problem is that there was an expected dependancy path and a new dependancy path that are different. 

It shows the expected and actual (new) dependancy paths. 

c:\program files (x86)\national instr..... etc, down to the vi name that I placed from the pallete. 

The only differerence in the two paths is this sub-folder:

expected path: Labview 8.5

new (actual) path: Labview 2013

I've used Labview 2014 on this computer,but never 8.5. 

How can I get these warnings to stop?

It seems like I should be able to set the file path somewhere and that would be that. 

Pictures 2 and 3 are the two tabs of the same pop up. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,448 Views)

It just says that the DLL is located elswhere (probably the driver that calls the DLL was created in 8.5 and that cause the dependancy). I guess a mass compile of the driver would solve the problem (in LabVIEW: Tools->Advanced->Mass compile, and then point to the vi.lib/ULx folder)

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,423 Views)

Thank you for your reply.

We decided the best thing for now is to return the Omega device for NI hardware. We're getting a single chassis USB slot and a 9211 4 channel TC input card. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,312 Views)
You are doing that because of a WARNING? The warming is expected and easily fixed. You'll get the same warning if you move any library to a new location. Good news for NI, though.
Message 4 of 4
(3,309 Views)