From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OPC UA Client Certificate Issue

I am trying to connect to a 3rd-Party OPC UA Server via LabVIEW OPC UA Toolkit. I am currently trying to show a demo to my teammates on the advantages of LabVIEW using Trial Version. My certificate for the Server machine from Client is getting generated. And I have pasted that in the appropriate folder of my server. For my Client which is a LabVIEW Machine. I am getting the below error (snip attached) when tried to run the VI. I guess it is due to the certificate of the Server is not trusted ? And I read some online such solutions for the same. But I am not sure on where do I need to paste my Server Trusted Certificate in my LabVIEW Client Application machine. 

I also used the Demo Project but issue remain the same. Not sure where am I going wrong ! A guidance in this regard would be appreciated.

Jiraiya_Sensei_0-1675669432082.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(796 Views)

I know some Rockwell OPC UA Servers don't have names that really are intuitive. Have you tried using a 3rd party client just to read the data and confirm your setup (name and such) is right?

Sorry I can't help on the certificate side. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(759 Views)