cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OOP Success Package

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

Is there any OOP success Package Like CLD success package?

After learning basic  fundamental from various  webcast and  white tutorial, it require  some  good example  which are combination of OOP+State machine or OOP + Producer consumer  OR QMH to get idea how to implement OOP in programming.

This kind of example  will  help to  switch coding perceptive   from   Sequential coding to  object based coding.

Thanks,

Nisarg Shah

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 12
(3,778 Views)

There is an online training for OOP, it requires active licence.

But if you want to use OOP approach for CLD exam, it is just an overkill. A simple state machine most of the time will help you to succeed (and document properly). You can get more dedicated help and info at the cert forum board:

https://forums.ni.com/t5/Certification/bd-p/Certification

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 12
(3,747 Views)

Hi,

I am not  aiming to use OOP for CLD EXAM. I am CLD.

I am aiming to learn this  concept  for  intermediate to advance  application development and Of course, to achieve next level of CLA  next year.Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 12
(3,741 Views)

I did not find the online OOP training real useful, and I got the info that NI is not planning to update/enhance this course. Anyway, here you can access it if you own an active LV licence: http://sine.ni.com/tacs/app/overview/p/ap/of/lang/en/pg/1/sn/n5:selfpacedonline,n24:14963/id/1587/

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 12
(3,733 Views)

I had gone through this online training with my active licence. Even I also did not find  this training real useful.  That is the reason i  am looking for some  S.O.L.I.D  example which can fill the gap.

Message 5 of 12
(3,727 Views)

@Nisarg wrote:

I had gone through this online training with my active licence. Even I also did not find  this training real useful.  That is the reason i  am looking for some  S.O.L.I.D  example which can fill the gap.

Well, good luck then. I only managed to find "fragments" so far...

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 12
(3,721 Views)

I know there are some videos floating around for Actor Framework training, which is an OOP heavy Queued Message Handler.

But you might want to look here: LabVIEW Object Oriented Programming Resource Directory.  I know there is another resource that is well put together by Elijah Kerry, but I am not finding it in the 2 minutes I have right now.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 12
(3,681 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 12
(3,673 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nisarg

@Nisarg wrote:

Object Oriented Design Patterns Technical Manual and Exercises

No.  But it has a link to the one I was thinking about: Applying Common Object-Oriented (OO) Design Patterns to LabVIEW

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 9 of 12
(3,662 Views)

Applying Common Object-Oriented (OO) Design Patterns to LabVIEW

Good resources  with examples and  explanation.

Thanks..

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 12
(3,652 Views)