From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nugget: Sporatic Waveform Chart

@Ben,

[..]you are working with Y arrays larger than a single element[..]

Thanks for the note!

However, now I am a bit confused. I am not working with Y arrays larger than a single element. I am working with multiple Y arrays with a single element, but these multiple Y arrays (representing multiple channels) are plotted at a single time stamp t1. The next while loop iteration again generates multiple Y arrays with a single element, and these also are plotted at a single time stamp, but now at t2.

Just to know precisely what you mean I will describe what I'd like to do.

I would like to use it as in your example (except that the loop time will vary). The first for loop represens the acquired data, here two data points simulating 2 channels and stored in a 1-dim array. The second loop with the build waveform primitive will always have an Y array with only one element, but -like your example- written sequentially with identical time stamps. May this cause problems? Because as it is now, in LabVIEW 2013 it works.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 11
(1,362 Views)