LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not enough memory to complete this operation

You are most likely waiting for the host to make the connection.  What I usually do for these types of applications is use a sort of State Machine on the cRIO that just manages the network connection.  It can receive data from the acquisition loop via a queue and either pass it through the Network Stream (if connection is valid) or ignore it (if connection is invalid).  This network loop can detect disconnections using errors and go back to trying to connect while still clearing out the queue.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 11 of 20
(696 Views)

thanks crossrulz 

but why it is not making the Connection in this case ? my IP is correct  Smiley Indifferent

Also, where should i learn more About Queue with state machine ?

do you know some examples related to my application ? Smiley Happy

can you send some examples or links realted to my application

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 20
(673 Views)

@vishal231 wrote:

but why it is not making the Connection in this case ? my IP is correct  Smiley Indifferent

Also, where should i learn more About Queue with state machine ?

do you know some examples related to my application ? Smiley Happy

can you send some examples or links realted to my application

The connection has to be made on both sides of the Network Stream (cRIO and the host).  So I suspect you did not run your PC VI.

Producer/Consumer, State Machine

GCentral
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 13 of 20
(669 Views)

I did ran the PC VI simulaneously , still Acquisition loop is not working . what can be  the issue  

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 20
(662 Views)

yeah , it did connected now , but yes i have to  learn to make a state machine

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 20
(652 Views)

hello crossrulz,

How can i convert 2d Array waveform of data(dbl) to 1d Array waveform (dbl)?  for saving the data in th save VI running on PC

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 20
(637 Views)

You have a loop in there you just don't need anymore.  You can read a single waveform from the Network Stream and then use a queue to send that to your consumer loop.  The Network Stream is to replace your Network Published Shared Variable.

GCentral
Message 17 of 20
(620 Views)

hello crossrulz,

thnaks for your help

now i am able to collect data on Excel file.

I havent made any state machine , or Queue Operation in my acquire VI running on Crio yet.

But, I have to run both the file for saving data and Monitoring the data on frontal panel

Now,I want to monitor my data too, Maybe from acquire VI, but, its only possible when i start the saving VI on PC .

I need to select time from front panel to save data for that time and monitor data contineously 

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 20
(588 Views)

hello crossrulz,

When i am reading the data from Read multiple Elements from stream from VI running on PC through probe, it is is in the Flash form , it is not continuous , I want to monitor the data from VI on pc but ist not possible properly why?

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 20
(576 Views)

Hello ,

Thanks for help

still ,I am not able to figure out how to use the state machine in my application.

I did used the Queue but, I have to run bothe the VI to save data (also i have to start the save vi first and then acq VI which is acquistion VI)

I Need to monitor the data on save vi and Need to save the data on that VI only through a timer

I have attched the updated VIs

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 20
(522 Views)