LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not being able to Recall state by Labview instrument driver: Agilent 894XX series

Solved!
Go to solution

I have not been able to recall any configuration in my Agilent 89410A by using Labview Save/Recall state VI block. Labview graphical program is going to tell the instrument to recall its configuration saved in the floppy disk plugged in it.
However, the screen keep showing that: "File name not found" although the indicator light at the floppy disk is on. 
I've read this topic, but I can not figure out how to do it with my instrument driver and I don't think they have the same problem as mine.
http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/HP-8753ES-block-input-error-when-recalling-state/td-p/103672

Here is the VI I built to setup the Agilent 89410A, I put the Save/Recall block near the end of VI program, the saving state works fine, but not for the recall state. I have no problem with file's syntax. Please help !
My thanks

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,566 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author VD89410A

Yes!!Smiley Happy 
Nevermind, I have figured out the solution.
As I wasn't be able to recall file, so I tried to use Labview to save some new file in the floppy disk. And the thing is, the new saved file has new special characters: "INT" right added into its name.
Thus, I opened the floppy disk by my laptop and edited the name of those I want to recall by adding INT into their names.
And it work !
The "INT" I added like: 
File name before: G.STA & N.STA

Message 2 of 2
(2,503 Views)