LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No signal detected in the AI0 port of BNC 2110

Just click on Test Panels so you can view your signal. It should come up selecting AI0 already, which I believe the BNC connector connects to AI0 for + and AI8 for -. It should also be in differential mode. Now you can test whether or not your signal looks correct. If it doesn't, and you're using the same BNC cable that went into the O-scope, I could only guess that your BNC-2110 accessory is not plugged in firmly, but I've never used one of those before.

temp.png

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(649 Views)

@Hooovahh wrote:

Have you tried reading the fun manual?  (RTFM)  Here's a few links on how to use the test panel.  Nothing extra should need to be configured.

Ha, I thought the F stood for Friendly 😛

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(646 Views)

Yes. I tried to use the Testing panel in the MAX, and got the values as I mentioned above, just constant signal, rather than supposed pulse signal. I don't know why like this.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(644 Views)

Did you increase the aquisition rate to something higher than 1 kHz. 400µs is a pretty short pulse, not visible at a rate of 1 kHz.

Regards, Jens

Kudos are welcome...
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(640 Views)

Yes. I considered this thing, and set the frequency as 100 kHz.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(638 Views)

Hi, I'm not sure if there is anyone still focus this topic. Anyhow, I find the reason of my problem. The reason is either the BNC 2110 board or PCIe 6363 card has a hardware malfunction. I switched the signal to another BNC2110 & PCIe 6321, and can get the input signal.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(618 Views)