cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No plot on XY Graph

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi Forum Members,

With reference to the attached LabVIEW 2010 vi I am having problems getting the XY Graph to plot my data.  Currently the XY Graph doesn't show anything when the program is run.  I have set the X-axis to read the simulation time and the Y-axis to read the scalar value from my data via the .csv spreadsheet file.  I know that the data from spreadsheet file is being read correctly since it displays the full set of data in LabVIEW.

I have checked through the parameters for the XY Chart and set it to a red line with thickness but I cannot understand why the chart is not being plotted.

Any help would be most grateful.

Regards,

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(5,706 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author bunnykins

Apologies folks.....I just found that there is a "Clear data on each call" check box that needs to be cleared in the 'Build XY Chart' function.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(5,703 Views)

I am having the same issue with my graphs. Where is this option??

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(5,440 Views)

My graphs were showing a while ago but not they show nothing. what is wrong?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(5,439 Views)

Double click on the Express VI's.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(5,433 Views)

my problem is not that. the thing is that it was working few months ago now I cant plot any graph in any vi

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(5,422 Views)

i think there is something wrong with the setting of my computer or osciloscope.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(5,420 Views)

Well, your message right above asked about where the clear option was located.

Since you have started a new thread with your question, just continue there.  If it worked before, and not now, then SOMETHING must have changed.

no plot on xy graph

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(5,418 Views)