LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No menu on double-click with the right button

@Intaris wrote:

Using a sub-vi to simulate a menu is an avenue I'm not willing to investigate.

It's far too much work for something which is 99% available already.

Well, I did post the code that does all the heavy lifting for that earlier (reply 7), so that does get you over some of the hurdle.

As for having focus, my example uses the coords as part of the function call, but I don't know if that affects out-of-focus windows (although, like I said, I do think this method is flimsy).

(718 Views)

I believe the original comment was to have a "pretend" menu..... Maybe I misunderstood.

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 27
(705 Views)

@Intaris wrote:

I believe the original comment was to have a "pretend" menu..... Maybe I misunderstood.

Yes, and I will point you again to reply 7, where I posted such code.

(700 Views)

You meant he OpenG version?

I don't have OpenG installed.  I don't use OpenG.  I didn't even look at as you mentioned it needed OpenG files.

Shane.

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 27
(689 Views)

@Intaris wrote:

You meant he OpenG version?

Yes. Looking at it now, it only uses a few OpenG VIs, but it's up to you whether you want to deal with it or not.

Another option, if you're not comfortable with the simulated click, is to send a mouse click message to the window. I don't know if that's any more stable, but it's an option.

(682 Views)

ZM2376 LCR meter by NF Corporation does not respond to mouse click using labview. How can I overcome it?

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 27
(545 Views)

What the relation of your question to this 4 (nearly 5) year old thread??? Smiley Surprised

Regards, Jens

Kudos are welcome...
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 27
(538 Views)