From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ni-488 Command requires GPIB Controller to be Controller-In-Charge

Solved!
Go to solution

I need your help, please! I added some cases to a case structure and my program is working fine. When I want to rebuild or build a new exe, I got attached error message. The solutions mentioned in this and other plattforms didn't help. I don't know what to change because the program is working fine, only I cannot build Smiley Frustrated

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(4,047 Views)

Hi Susanne,

the error is described very clearly in the upper part of your image.

And (I guess) you already have been told to differ error numbers from error messages. Even when a possible error source might be a GPIBinterface it will certainly not apply when you start the AppBuilder!

I knew we ALREADY had that discussion! Do you ever learn from answers given on your questions?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(4,035 Views)

OMG - how polite you are!

As I said, I did a rebuild! I have never changed the build properties.... and of course, I made a helping document for building exe to not forget what folders etc I need for my build.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(4,021 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Susanne1709

Thanks to NI Support! There was one folder which had references which are no longer available on the hard disk. I refreshed this folder and the rebuild was working Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,999 Views)

Hi Susanne,

I made a helping document for building exe to not forget what folders etc I need for my build.

There was one folder which had references which are no longer available on the hard disk.

Maybe you should update your "helping document"… 😄

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,988 Views)

done Smiley Happy

the folder was there but the content not 100% the same as before.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,984 Views)