LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie Use of BaslerA504kCommand.vi

Dear all,

I have a Basler A504k high-speed camera, and I wish to use it to take high-speed images (500 fps) of air bubbles floating through water to impact against a hard metal surface.

I have LabView, and I've downloaded Enrico Segre's BaslerA504kCommand.vi.

DSC_0044-1.jpg 

I have a very newbie question to ask: how do I go about actually using Segre's code to use my A504k? I don't want anything fancy; I just want to record high-speed videos over a couple of seconds, and be able to replay it at a slower rate at another point in time.

Please try not to use any technical jargon; I would just like some simple instructions for using my equipment, that's all.

DSC_0041.jpg

As you can see, I also have a Basler CCT+ and NI Measurement and Automation software. Will also appreciate if anyone can show me how to record and playback using these software instead of LabView. 

My advance eternal gratitude to anyone who can help this amateur with this problem. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,156 Views)

Can anyone help me? Please?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,143 Views)

What novel screenshots.  Take an actual photograph of the screen.

What kind of help are you looking for?  You are posting a message on a LabVIEW forum on how to do something by NOT using LabVIEW?  It doesn't make sense.Smiley Indifferent

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,138 Views)

I just want some guidance on how to use Segre's code for LabView. I just need a simple, no-frills overview of how to actually use the LabView code for changing framerates, taking recordings, that sort of thing.

Any extra guidance on CCT+ would be helpful, but optional since I recognize that this is a LabView forum.

Many apologies for the screenshots; I was in a bit of a rush to use Print Screen on my lab's computers.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,128 Views)