LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Neo vi fire

Hi all,

Please help me, I have a PXI with PXI-8403 and three PXI-8401 and I want creat the message of all my Analogo Output from same PXI but of the Card PXI-6221

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,645 Views)
What the heck is Neo VI Fire? And NI does not have a PXI-8403 or PXI-8401 so I have no idea what you mean about those. NI does have a PXI-6221 but what you want to do with that is also completely unclear.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,631 Views)
Neo VI Fire is what you get when you get frustrated using NeoCAN and finally throw a match into the kit. 
Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,625 Views)

Sorry I Wrong is PXI 8461, well let try explain more, The Configurated of my PXI Frema is this form:

I have the Processor PXI-8184 RT

With:

PXI-6221

PXI-8463

PXI-8461

PXI-8461

PXI-8461

Ok, Now I read Digital and analog Inputs and Outputs through PXI 6221, all these values I want convert in messages and out all values for PXI-8463 and PXI 8461, red all the message trough NEO VI Fire.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,612 Views)

This is one of those postings that, when I get done reading all the messages, I do not feel any wiser.  Only older.

Does anybody really have any idea what Kaliman was talking about?

-Matt Bradley

************ kudos always appreciated, but only when deserved **************************

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,583 Views)

Sounds like a large CAN setup, possibly a HIL simulator. I like puzzles. 🙂 Can't help much with the NeoVI, you'll have to contact Intrepid Control Systems for that one.  Of course, I have to recommend using a NI USB CAN interface if you need to hook it up for datalogging, etc.  Not sure what the neoVI is attached it; it won't work in LabVIEW Real-Time.

--Paul Mandeltort
Automotive and Industrial Communications Product Marketing
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,561 Views)