From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need your help!! Cannot download "LabVIEW Community” (macOS or Windows, 2021sp1) @Mar 9,2022

Since yesterday and today (9 Mar 2022) I am trying to download

"LabVIEW Community” (macOS or Windows, 2021sp1) from the Ni.com,

but after clicking download button, the page is stuck loading with loading spinning circle!
nothing happened!!

Can I download the setup file from somewhere else? 
Need your help!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(1,220 Views)

Sorry I can't help you because it works for me.  Check that your Antivirus isn't blocking the download.  Did you try the "restart the download" link?

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(1,179 Views)

Can you really download it? My colleague can't download it either.

I'm really tired of this task.

If possible please download MacOs or Windows 2021SP1 (install offline version) and leave it somewhere for me to download. Please.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(1,158 Views)

I can't download it either. 

All you get is a spinning wheel 

dkfire_0-1646814333979.png

I have tried to report it to NI, but they seems to don't care. 

I also need to be logged of the site to be able to have a working download button. But again it does not matter if you does get a spinning wheel. 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(1,142 Views)

billko_0-1646831555057.png

I did click the Save button and commenced the download.  (I cancelled it shortly thereafter.)

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(1,116 Views)

Clicking on that button seems to get me here: https://www.ni.com/nl-nl/support/downloads/software-products/download.labview-community.html

which is the actual download center. I'm logged in with my forum account here, not sure you can initiate a download without being logged in.

They still need to fix the fact that the 2021SP1 for Windows download claims to be 64-bit. It isn't.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(1,114 Views)

And does that pace render like this: 

dkfire_0-1646835419473.png

For me the none of the two buttons work. 

If do not login I get: 

dkfire_2-1646835717709.png

Clicking on the download button will only bring me to the page with a spinning wheel. No link to restart, no save dialog. 

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(1,108 Views)

@dkfire wrote:

And does that pace render like this: 

dkfire_0-1646835419473.png

For me the none of the two buttons work. 

If do not login I get: 

dkfire_2-1646835717709.png

Clicking on the download button will only bring me to the page with a spinning wheel. No link to restart, no save dialog. 

That's wild - I'm logged in, but get the second version of the page.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(1,101 Views)